Authors on the right, such as John Fund, Phyllis Schafly, Michael Reagan, David Horowitz, and Michelle Malkin rely on my research and commentary.
Authors on the left, such as Arianna Huffington, Thomas Frank, and Center for American Progress visiting fellow Shirley Sagawa, have also given my work a vote of confidence by relying on it.
Here is the list as of March 31, 2015:
* asterisk indicates New York Times bestseller
In reverse chronological order (sorted by year):
67) America's Fifth Column: How The Left Is Harming the U.S., by Dennis B. Malpass, Strategic Book Publishing & Rights Agency LLC, 2014, p. 217n4
66) America's Indomitable Character, Volume IV: From the Ante Bellum ..., Volume 4, by Frederick William Dame, Books On Demand, 2014, p.382 (endnote)
65) Take No Prisoners: The Battle Plan for Defeating the Left, by David Horowitz, Regnery Publishing, 2014, page citation unknown
64) Obama Holds America Hostage, by John P. Hunter III, John P. Hunter III, 2014, p. 100
63) Let Me Be Clear: Barack Obama's War on Millennials, and One Woman's Case for Hope, by Katie Kieffer, Crown Forum, 2014, page citation unknown
62) The People Vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration, by Ben Shapiro, Threshold Editions, 2014, p. 270n55
61) Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack, by Kevin D. Freeman, Regnery Publishing, 2014, page citation unknown
59) Why I'm Better, by Robert Goodwin, Lulu.com, 2013, p. 12
58) The Tea Party Explained: From Crisis to Crusade, by Yuri Maltsev and Roman Skaskiw, Open Court, 2013, page citation unknown
57) The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists, and Progressives in the U.S. Congress, by Trevor Loudon, Pacific Freedom Foundation, 2013, p. 532n17