Thursday, July 21, 2011

Voter Fraud: What a knee slapper! Matthew Vadum on "The Colbert Report"

I was on "The Colbert Report" last night -- for maybe a second, held up for ridicule because I believe voter fraud is a bad thing. (full video at bottom of this post)


All I'm quoted saying is the phrase "voter fraud" in a segment mocking the idea that such a thing even exists in America.

As I've shown in my book, Subversion Inc., voter fraud is amazingly prevalent.

Over 54 people associated with ACORN have been convicted of voter fraud, which is a blanket term covering myriad election law infractions.

Hilarious, isn't it?

(hat tip BruinKid at Daily Kos, my favorite kook site)

(Buy the book at Amazon. Visit the Subversion Inc. Facebook page. Follow me on Twitter.)


No comments:

Post a Comment